Lifespan Urgent Care and Walk-in Clinic
Expert care when you can’t wait
Lifespan Urgent Care
- Urgent Care and COVID-19
- Schedule a COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
- Urgent Care or Emergency Department?
- What We Treat
- Urgent Care Clinical Team
- Johnston, RI Location
- Middletown, RI Location
- Providence, RI Location
- Warwick, RI Location
- Pediatric Urgent Care Services
- Payment Information
- How to Prepare for Your Visit to Lifespan Urgent Care
How to Prepare for Your Visit to Lifespan Urgent Care
When you come to Lifespan Urgent Care, please be sure to bring:
- Driver’s license or photo ID
- Insurance card
- Cash or credit card for insurance co-pay or out-of-pocket payment
- A list of medications you are taking, as well as allergies or past surgeries
- Parental authorization form (for a minor without a parent or guardian present)
Visit Lifespan Urgent Care
Walk-in patients always are welcome, but for your convenience, you can register online and reserve a time slot that fits your schedule.
Less Wait: Register Online
You could shorten your wait time if you:
- Reserve your appointment time
Did you know you can make an appointment online before you arrive?
Choose a time and get started
- Register for MyLifespan
If you haven't already enrolled in MyLifespan, enrolling before you go to Lifespan Urgent Care will mean you're already in our system.