Neurosurgeons, Neurologists, Psychiatrists, and Behavioral Health Specialists in Rhode Island
Neurosurgeons, neurologists, psychiatrists, and behavioral health specialists at Rhode Island, Hasbro Children’s, The Miriam, and Newport hospitals provide the full spectrum of neurologic and behavioral health services: expert diagnosis, the latest in medical and surgical treatment for injuries to and disorders of the brain and spine, and compassionate, effective psychiatric and behavioral health care.
Whether you have persistent back pain, are worried about a tremor, or are concerned about your or a loved one’s memory loss or change in behavior, there is an expert on our team who can help.
Select one of the specialties below to learn about the team whose outstanding care will help you achieve the best possible recovery and restore your quality of life.
Co-Directors of the Norman Prince Neurosciences Institute
Find a Neurosurgeon, Neurologist, Psychiatrist, or Behavioral Health Specialist
- Alzheimer’s disease and memory disorders specialists
- Spine pain management specialists and surgeons
- Epilepsy experts in neurology, surgery, behavioral health
- Specialists in multiple sclerosis
- Comprehensive care team for ALS
- Stroke specialists (vascular neurologists, interventional neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons)
- Neurologists, neurosurgeons focused on movement disorders
- Neurosurgeons expert in the rarest brain and spine tumors, treating Parkinson’s, and more
- Neuropsychologists specializing in memory loss
- Neuro-oncologists, including neurologists and surgeons
Psychiatric and Behavioral Health Programs
- Psychiatrists and behavioral health specialists supporting young adults
- Behavioral health specialists supporting adults
- Family therapists in an outpatient setting
- Adult Partial Hospital program mental health care providers
- Mental health providers for geriatric patients
- Providers specializing in substance use disorders