Rhode Island Hospital Burn Program
The Rhode Island Hospital Burn Program offers expert occupational and physical therapy for individuals with burn injuries. Our therapists have received special training to treat all aspects of burn rehabilitation.
Therapists participate in weekly multidisciplinary team clinics and communicate with the attending physician. Patients receive individualized care in all stages of burn rehabilitation, from initial care and reconstructive care to social reintegration and return to work.
- Outpatient Rehabilitation at the Vanderbilt Rehabilitation Center
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Treatment Methods
- Conditions We Treat
- Specialty Programs
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Team
- Contact Us for Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Frequently Asked Questions
- Physical Therapy Helps Surfer Get Back on the Board
- Pelvic Rehabilitation Patient Form