Outpatient Rehabilitation Treatment Methods
Lifespan Outpatient Rehabilitation Services takes an individualized approach to helping you regain the mobility, strength, and capabilities you need to get back to your everyday life.
Our expert therapists will work with you one-on-one to achieve your goals, addressing your particular needs with:
- Audiology Services
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology
The Children's Rehabilitation Center at Lifespan offers occupational and physical therapy services, audiology, speech language pathology, and neurological consultation to children and youth who have physical, developmental, behavioral, and sensory motor challenges; have been injured; or have other medical needs. Our centers in Providence, East Greenwich, Lincoln, and Central Falls offer specialty services suited to a pediatric patient’s needs.
- Outpatient Rehabilitation at the Vanderbilt Rehabilitation Center
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Treatment Methods
- Conditions We Treat
- Specialty Programs
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Team
- Contact Us for Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Frequently Asked Questions
- Physical Therapy Helps Surfer Get Back on the Board