Leaders in mental health care for children for 90 years
About Bradley Hospital
- Our History
- Bradley Hospital Executive Leadership
- Bradley Hospital Awards and Recognition
- Commitment to the Community
- Bradley Hospital Facts and Statistics
- Mental Health Advocacy
- Map, Directions, Parking and Volunteer Information
For Parents and Caregivers
- Planning Your Visit
- Family Advisory Council
- Family Liaison Program
- Nutrition: What We Offer
- Pet Visitation at Bradley Hospital
- Parenting Resources from the Experts at Bradley Hospital
- Online Parent Support Groups
- Resources for Parents
- Children's Behavioral Health Resources
- Insurance and Billing
- Parenting Matters Minute
- Our Centers and Services
- Parenting Matters
- Mindcast: Healthy Mind, Healthy Child Podcast
- Bradley Hospital Social Work and Counseling
- Nursing at Bradley Hospital
- Patient Stories
- Resources for Families
- Giving to Bradley Hospital
Map, Directions, Parking and Volunteer Information
Parking is available to the right of the Laufer Building in the Visitor Lot.
Bradley Hospital - Map & Directions
Bradley Hospital is located at 1011 Veterans Memorial Parkway Riverside, RI, 02915.
Bradley Hospital main campus map
(Mobile-friendly version | printable version)
Bradley Hospital is close to airports in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
RIPTA buses stop at the intersection of Pawtucket Avenue and the Veterans Memorial Parkway, just outside Bradley Hospital.
- Bus #33 (Riverside) travels from Kennedy Plaza through Riverside to the Shaw's Plaza in Barrington.
- Bus #32 (West Barrington) travels from Kennedy Plaza through Riverside to Bay Spring Avenue in Barrington.
- Bus #3 and #33 (East Providence to Warwick) travels from East Providence (Shaw's/Willet Ave) through Riverside and Providence to Warwick (Warwick Neck/Barton Ave).
- Peter Pan Bus Lines
- Greyhound Bus Lines
Other routes may also include a stop at Bradley Hospital. For more information on bus routes and fares, call RIPTA at 401-781-9400 or visit the RIPTA website.
For more information regarding internships and volunteer opportunities, please contact Carmen Luis at cluis1@Lifespan.org.