The Vizient/AACN Nurse Residency Program at Bradley Hospital
Bradley Hospital is proud to offer the Vizient/AACN nurse residency program to all new graduate nurses. We care about our new nurses and are committed to helping them grow. We have partnered with Vizient/AACN to ensure a successful transition into the role of a professional nurse. This nationally recognized program focuses on leadership, patient outcomes, critical thinking, evidence-based practice, and professional roles - giving new nurses all the tools they need during their first year of practice.
- Support and guidance for the first year of nursing practice
- Utilizing the evidence-based curriculum to grow critical thinking and leadership competencies
- Small cohorts allow for relationship building across settings
- Get to know your leadership team members and what being a nurse at Bradley is all about
- Reflection sessions each month to problem solve challenges and recognize achievements
- Increase in understanding of evidence-based practice
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program
- Current RN nursing license
- Less than 12 months of nursing experience
While small, Bradley Hospital offers big opportunities to new nurses. Enjoy the support of a small hospital while getting the benefits of being part of the biggest healthcare organization in the Ocean State. Appreciate coastal views while being only minutes away from the city. Come join our growing team of nurses where we deliver health, with care.