- Patients and Visitors
- Guidelines for Visitors and Families
- Safety Tips for Patients and Visitors
- Lifespan Interpreter Services
- MyLifespan Health Record Sign Up
- Lifespan Telehealth
Insurance, Billing and Financial Assistance
- What to Expect When You Arrive at the Hospital
- Know About Your Insurance Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions about Your Bill
- Cost of Care and Price Transparency at Lifespan Hospitals
- Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills
- Financial Assistance
- Pay a Bill Online
- Contact Lifespan Customer Service
- Request Medical Records
Ethics and Patient Rights
- About the Ethics Committee
- About Advance Directives
- Speak for Yourself
- End of Life Care
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Related Links
- Spiritual Care Department
Welcome to MyLifespan, Your Secure Electronic Health Record
My Lifespan is your window into your electronic health record. It is part of LifeChart, Lifespan’s electronic health record system, which allows us to create and maintain a single record for each of our patients. Whether you have visited one of our outpatient clinics, labs, ambulatory centers or hospitals, a single integrated record charts the care you received and your health condition. Information from all of your Lifespan health care providers is available in that record.
Sign In or Register
MyLifespan allows you to be more active in your own care.
You can access MyLifespan from your computer, phone and other devices to:
- Conduct a remote video visit with your provider*
- Review laboratory results within 24 hours and imaging results within 3 days**
- Monitor your health information
- Check in online in advance of your appointment to save time and answer important questions in a private setting at the time most convenient for you
- Learn about medical conditions
- Record important information such as blood pressure and glucose levels
- Securely communicate with your doctors and care team
- Request a health record transfer if you change providers or relocate
- Manage the health information of family members, if permitted
- Pay bills online
- Schedule a visit with your primary care provider
NEW MyLifespan Inpatient View: Access your MyLifespan account and get an inpatient view of your medical information during your hospital stay.
- View your treatment team, with role descriptions for each person
- Find out what's Happening Soon - see upcoming appointments like nursing tasks and surgeries, daily patient schedule, medication administration times
- Learn about your Hospital Health Issues, in addition to existing issues prior to being admitted
- Patient Education specific to your Hospital Health Issues and medications given
- See your inpatient medications, lab results, images and more
When you are admitted, your phone or tablet view switches automatically to display inpatient information.
Access MyLifespan and the Inpatient View through the MyChart App-Free app available for all apple and android devices.
*Use of the MyLifespan mobile app on your Smartphone is required for video visits.
**Certain sensitive test results such as those for cancer, pregnancy, HIV and sexually transmitted diseases will not be posted and will require notification by your physician.
All of your health information is maintained and shared in accordance with applicable federal and state laws, and in strict compliance with HIPAA rules.
Use your MyLifespan account to conduct a remote video visit with your health care provider.
How do I enroll in MyLifespan?
To ensure the security of your health information, there are two ways to enroll: request your personal access code from your Lifespan health care provider; or request your personal access code online by answering a few personal questions.
If you received your personal access code from a provider:
Don't have an access code?
Getting one is easy:
- To receive your access code by email or text message, simply call your Lifespan health care provider's office. You will receive a code immediately after answering five easy questions to confirm your identity.
- To receive your access code online, your identity will be verified through Experian, a leading global information services company. Complete the secure form and answer all questions to verify and protect your identity through Experian.
Request your code online now
- To set up MyLifespan access for children or teens and to obtain proxy access, visit the MyLifespan page for children/teens.
After you enroll, go to Lifespan.org/MyLifespan and click on “Sign in” whenever you wish to access your health information. You can manage your health information using the tabs at the top of the screen.
If you have any questions, your health care provider will be happy to help. You may also contact our patient portal customer service team at 401-606-6957 (606-MYLS).
How can I access MyLifespan?
You can access your health information record using:
- Mobile devices (iPad, iPhone, Android) after downloading the mobile app MyLifespan Mobile. (Use of the MyLifespan mobile app is required for video visits with your health care provider.)
- A personal computer or laptop
MyLifespan is part of LifeChart, Lifespan’s electronic health record system. LifeChart allows us to create and maintain a single electronic medical record for each of our patients. Information from all of a patient’s Lifespan and Lifespan-affiliated health care providers is available in that record—facilitating diagnoses and treatment planning; ensuring continuity of care; and increasing patient safety.