Lifespan hospitals treat all people who need care, regardless of their ability to pay.
The patient financial services department offers financial assistance to patients who meet specific income guidelines. Please note that copies of your tax returns, W-2 forms and other documents are required to apply for financial assistance.
If you are not insured or insured for only part of your expenses, please talk with one of our financial counselors. They can help you establish a payment plan or apply for financial assistance. For more information, please call 401-444-7850, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Download an application and instructions.
(All documents are in PDF format.)
Lifespan Financial Assistance Policy and Related Documents
All documents are in PDF format.
Read in English
Read in Spanish
Read in Russian
Read in Portuguese
- Patients and Visitors
- Guidelines for Visitors and Families
- Protecting Our Healthcare Workers
- Safety Tips for Patients and Visitors
- General Discharge Information
- Lifespan Interpreter Services
- MyLifespan Health Record Sign Up
- Lifespan Telehealth
- Insurance, Billing and Financial Assistance
- Request Medical Records
- Ethics and Patient Rights
- Spiritual Care Department